Welcome to my website. My name is Rob Tarrou and standing next to me, every step of the way, is my wonderful wife Cheryl. I started making math videos September of 2011 after a student told me they were using the internet for math help. While working full time I have managed to make over 500 video lessons in these 4 years. I have playlists for Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, PreCalculus, Calculus, Calculus 2 and AP Statistics. New lessons are continuously being added and you can find them here or at YouTube.com/ProfRobBob.
BOOKS I AM CURRENTLY TEACHING FROM:
PreCalculus: PreCalculus by Blitzer
AP Statistics: The Practice of Statistics by Yates, Moore, and Starnes
Calculus: Calculus by Larson and Edwards.
Click on the arrows to find groups videos by chapter/topic organized in alphabetical order.
Click on the subject name (Geometry, Calculus, etc) to see the/topics organized in the order I teach them. This sequence should be similar to what you would see in your textbook.
The growth of my YouTube channel is totally dependent on support from my viewers. Here are a few things that are instrumental to my channel continue to grow and help others.
1) SUBSCRIBE: Subscribing will make it easier for you to find my channel again. You can be notified when I upload new lessons and it lets viewers know that others have found my channel useful.
2) "Like" my videos: Liking a video helps you find it again, lets others know that a lesson is good, and it will help move my lesson up in the search engine which will make easier for other math students to find.
3) Leave a Comment: My wife and I always like to hear from you. We try to read and respond to every comment.
4) Support the Ads: By allowing the pre-roll ads to run at least 30 seconds or supporting any ad that you find interesting, you are helping to support my efforts. Advertising is the only way I earn revenue thru YouTube...which is what helps to keep all these FREE educational channels FREE!
5) Tip the Teacher: If you would still like to do more, you can contribute by clicking HERE to help support our efforts through Paypal or use the Support this Channel button at www.YouTube.com/ProfRobBob
Please post one or both of these printable flyers around your schools campus or in the student tutor center or share it with your Teachers and Professors...just one more way to help us spread the word.
If you like the way I write and you checked out my lesson...
here is a practice sheet for you!